Here is a list of Kim’s top online stores that offer deferred billing so you can buy what you need now and pay for it later over time with monthly payment plans (in alphabetical order as I recommend them all).
- ABT – Offers 12 months special financing on electronics and appliances plus free shipping on thousands of products.
- Blair – Get free coupons, savings and rewards when you apply for a Blair credit card. No annual fee, minimum payments and can be used at over a dozen different online stores including Haband, Old Pueblo Traders and The Outlet (clearance for all sites).
- Bradford Exchange – Make buying collectibles and jewelry convenient and affordable. Installments are charged monthly, directly to the payment method you authorized at checkout, and the installments are interest free!
- Check Into Cash – Apply in minutes and get cash deposited to your back account to use on whatever you want! CheckIntoCash is a trusted payday advance lender. Apply now!
- Figi’s – Choose Figi’s Credit at checkout to make 3 deferred, low monthly payments with no interest due. The offer “Gifts in Good Taste”.
- Fingerhut – Offers thousands of name brand products with no down payment and no layaway with affordable monthly payments. They to say “Yes!” when others say “No” if you have less than great credit. If you already have a Fingerhut Credit Account, click here to shop!
- FlexShopper – Qualify today for up to $2,500 instant spending limit with no money down, no hidden fees (and bad credit is okay) so you can rent to own name brand products such as HDTVs, furniture, appliances, computers and more for as little as $1 per week.
- Gettington – Choose to pay back in 4 payments or up to 24 monthly payments on thousands of brands including Apple, Sony, Dyson, Wii and more. Application takes less than a minute! If you already have a Gettington credit account, click here to shop!
- Ginny’s – There is something for everyone here! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed with payments as low as $10 per month with Choose & Charge.
- Home Shopping Network – Buy Now, Pay Later with Flex Pay, which is better than layaway! Buy electronics now , such as HDTVs, Printers, Wii’s and Computers, get it home and pay it off over time – with no fees or interest.
- Horizon Outlet – Instant $500 credit limit with no credit check and no employment check. Bad credit? No credit? No problem!
- Lenox – Take up to 8 months to pay, interest free. Any credit card works with Lenox EasyPay to charge their orders in convenient monthly installments (minimum order $50).
- Montgomery Ward – Buy Now, Pay Later with Choose ‘n Charge. Get Brand Name Gifts for Everyone on Your List with payments starting as low as $20 a month!
- QVC.com – Offers Easy Pay where you can spread out your payments over the designated number of payments at no extra charge when you order using any major credit card.
- Walter Drake – EasyPay is available for credit card orders. The first payment will include shipping & handling fees and sales tax. The balance due will be divided into equal monthly payments.
If none of the above stores offer what you are shopping for, we recommend Check Into Cash, who is a trusted payday advance lender to get you a payday loan fast. The application only takes minutes and you can get cash deposited to directly to your bank account to then shop wherever you want! Apply now!